In Cauda Venenum undertakes to comply with the provisions of regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 of 27 AApril 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR).
When you visit incaudavenenum.fr, we automatically collect your information from your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you display, about the sites you visit, and about how you interact with the site. We refer to this information collected automatically as« Device information ».
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files placed on your device or your computer and often including a unique and anonymous identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions performed on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, landing / exit pages and timestamps.
- "Web beacons", "beacons" and "pixels" are information on navigation on the site.
In addition, when you make a purchase on the site, we collect certain information, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and your phone number. We refer to this information as « Ordering information ».
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use order information (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping and providing invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you
- Examine our orders to detect any potential risk or fraud; and
- When this is in accordance with the preferences that you have shared with us, we provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help you identify your risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with our personal information, as described above. Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/. You can deactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, in order to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or any other lawful request for information.
- ADVERTISING BEHAVIOR
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications. For more information on how to participate in advertising, visit the educational page of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how- does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted ads using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can unsubscribe from the Digital Advertising Alliance unsubscribe portal at the following address: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Please note that we do not follow the data collection and usage practices of our site.
- YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that it be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we process your information in order to fulfill the contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order on the site) or to otherwise pursue our listed legitimate business interests above. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- DATA CONSERVATION & MODIFICATIONS
When you place an order on the site, we retain your order information for our records, unless and until you ask us to remove that information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.